Thursday, January 17, 2008

Soundtrack // The Royal Tenenbaums


01. Mark Mothersbaugh - 111 Arthur Avenue
02. Nico - These Days
03. Ysaÿe Quartet - String Quartet in F major (Second Movement
04. Paul Simon - Me and Julio down by the school yard
05. The Mutato Muzika Orchestra - Sonata for cello and piano in F Minor
06. Bob Dylan - Wigwam
07. Mark Mothersbaugh - Look At That Old Grizzly Bear
08. John Lennon - Look at me
09. Emitt Rhodes - Lullaby
10. Mark Mothersbaugh - Mothersbaugh's Canon
11. The Clash - Police & Thieves
12. Mark Mothersbaugh - Scrapping and Yelling
13. Ramones - Judy Is A Punk
14. Mark Mothersbaugh - Pagoda's Theme
15. Elliott Smith - Needle In The Hay
16. Nick Drake - Fly
17. Mark Mothersbaugh - I Always Wanted To Be A Tenenbaum
18. Vince Guaraldi Trio - Christmas Time Is Here
19. The Velvet Underground - Stephanie Says
20. Mark Mothersbaugh - Rachel Evans Tenenbaum (1965-2000)
21. Mark Mothersbaugh - Sparkplug Minuet
22. Nico - The Fairest Of The Seasons
23. The Mutato Muzika Orchestra - Hey Jude

Love to this movie by Wes Anderson and the soundtrack.
"I always wanted to be a Tenenbaum."


rapidshare

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey can anyone tell me which song is playing in the background when margot is picking up riche..
when she getting out of the bus....

Shifty said...

it's these days by nico.

Tierna said...

Not a bad film though I wouldn't rate it all that highly!
I agree about the good soundtrack :)

My boyfriend and I are doing a top 100 films list that we found in the times newspaper & It's on the list

tomtierna.wordpress.com